- Specializes in core training, functional training, resistance training, weight loss training, personal training.
Need Help Booking?
7 years as a certified personal trainer. Also worked with and coached youth sports in basketball and football. I am also a NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist.
If you give me 110% effort, I will take out all of the guess work: I will be your road map to success.
Favorite Client Success Story
One of my favorite client stories was when I had a client enlisting into the U.S. Army and he needed me to get him prepared to take his PT tests. I had to get him ready to pass the push up and sit up tests. For the push ups, we started out supersetting bench press with pushups, then onto plyo-push ups and med ball push ups. after doing these regular push ups were a walk in the park for him.
Typical Training Session
When you train with me you will receive a customized fitness program geared toward reaching your fitness goals as well as nutrition tips. You will also receive a fitness assessment and weekly re-assessments to track progress. Together, we will work in one accord to get you to your goals.
Before Booking your Lesson, check the trainer’s general availability to find a time that works best for you
- 6 Session Package: $210.00
- 12 Session Package (Buy 12 Get one Free): $420.00
- 20 Session Package (Buy 20 Get two Free): $700.00
When purchasing either a Lesson Package, it’s important to remember that…
- There is a $10 charge for each additional player participating.
- John Single Private Session Rate: $35