- Former Under 18 Top 20 Player in Columbia
- Played Tennis Limestone College in SC
- Specializes in teaching beginners of all ages
Hi my name is Andres. I previously played at the National level in Columbia as a Junior and was ranked as high as 19 in singles in the 18 and under category. I won the doubles national championship in the 18 and under category, and went on to play tennis at Limestone College in South Carolina. Over the years I have also participated in ITF Futures and ATP Challengers qualifiers. Before teaching in the Boston area I taught lessons in Miami, to beginners of all ages as well as intermediate and advanced players.
I specialize in teaching kids of any level. I really enjoy motivating them and providing them with the skills that will really make a difference in the long run. I believe that beyond taking lessons, constant practice and consistency is the key to success on the court. The emphasis of each one of my lessons changes depending on the skill level of the player
In my free time I enjoy riding my bike, playing soccer, and spending time with my family.
- Cassidy Playground (Cleveland Circle, Brighton, MA 02135)
Before Booking your Lesson, check the tennis coach’s general availability to find a time that works best for you
- 6 Lesson Package: $330.00
- 12 Lesson Package (Buy 12 Get one Free): $660.00
- 20 Lesson Package (Buy 20 Get two Free): $1100.00
Weekly Flex Plan
- Work with your instructor to figure out a schedule to reach your goals and pay for the lessons as you go. Plans can be set for once a week, twice a week, or whatever schedule fits your needs. Prices are based on the private lesson rate of the coach listed below.
When purchasing either a Lesson Package or the Weekly Flex Plan, it’s important to remember that…
- There is a $10 charge for each additional player participating.
- Tim D. Single Private Lesson Rate: $55
- You can learn more by visiting MTL’s Lesson Plans and Prices
Book a Lesson